ELECTRA CONDOS FOR SALE
If you are interested in condos for sale in the Electra building in Downtown San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
View All Condos For Sale In Electra
Click on any of the following Electra condos for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2022, and we are on track to do even more in 2023!
Why do we share our commission? It’s quite simple. It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other top-ranked, luxury real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
About Electra San Diego
Electra is the tallest residential condo tower in downtown San Diego.
The name Electra was chosen because the tower is built on the former San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) power plant.
The original facade of the building was preserved during construction and restored to its original 1911 grandeur, while the original windows have been utilized in some of the residences.
Electra San Diego Address
700 West E Street
San Diego, CA 92101.
Electra San Diego Location
Electra is located within Downtown San Diego’s Columbia District, on the corner of Kettner Boulevard and Broadway, just two blocks from the waterfront and San Diego Bay.
Electra San Diego Prices
- Electra San Diego condos for sale typically range in price from $400,000 to $3.5 million dollars.
Electra San Diego Features
- Constructed in 2008.
- 43 floors.
- 248 luxurious residences.
- Many homes enjoy panoramic views.
- Oversized balcony or patio in all units.
- Developed by Bosa.
Electra San Diego Floor Plans
- 656 sq. ft. to 2,709 sq. ft. of living space.
- 1 bdr, 1 bdr + den, 2 bdr, 2 bdr + den, 3 bdr.
Electra San Diego Amenities
- 5th floor roof deck with pool, jacuzzi and fireplace.
- Lounging area.
- Fitness center.
- Steam room and sauna.
- Community courtyard with BBQ area.
- Community event room.
- Storage lockers underground.
- 24-hour security.
- 24-hour concierge services.
- Secured underground parking.
Electra San Diego HOA Fee
- The monthly Electra HOA fee, which varies by residence, ranges between $1,000 and $1,100.
Electra San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other Columbia District Residential Buildings