PACIFIC GATE CONDOS FOR SALE
If you are interested in Pacific Gate San Diego condos for sale, then you’ve come to the right place!
View Pacific Gate Condos For Sale
Click on any of the following Pacific Gate condos for sale in Downtown San Diego to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
About Pacific Gate San Diego
Completed in 2018, Pacific Gate is the first “super prime” residential tower in San Diego and it offers some of the most stunning views of any residential building in all of downtown.
Developed by Bosa, as part of the luxury experience at Pacific Gate, residents have access to a 45 foot private yacht as well as to a fleet of luxury cars.
Pacific Gate San Diego Address
888 West E Street
San Diego, CA 92101.
Pacific Gate San Diego Location
Pacific Gate is located in Downtown San Diego in the Columbia District, one block from the waterfront and San Diego Bay, at the southeast corner of Pacific Highway and Broadway.
Pacific Gate San Diego Prices
- Pacific Gate condos for sale typically range in price from $1 million to $4.5 million dollars.
Pacific Gate San Diego Features
- Completed in 2018.
- 41 floors.
- 215 luxurious residences.
- Balcony or deck in most residences.
- Smart home automation.
- Motorized window shades.
- Developed by Bosa.
Pacific Gate San Diego Floor Plans
- 1,121 sq. ft. to 2,608 sq. ft. of living space.
- 1 bdr, 2 bdr, 2 bdr + den, 3 bdr + den.
- Floors 2 – 32 represent the “Luxury Collection” with almost all residences featuring a balcony.
- Floors 33 – 40 represent the “Estate Collection” with only four residences per floor, each occupying a corner of the building.
Pacific Gate San Diego Amenities
- Animae restaurant on the ground floor.
- 4th floor rooftop pool terrace.
- Pool & spa.
- Poolside cabanas & chaise lounges.
- BBQs & fire pit.
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Steam and sauna rooms.
- Private luxury car fleet.
- Private 45 foot yacht share.
- Motor court with landscaped gardens and water feature.
- Double-height lobby.
- Resident’s lounge with full kitchen.
- Screening room.
- Conference room.
- Business center.
- Resident’s only guest suite.
- Outdoor pet retreat.
- 24 hour attended lobby.
- Chef concierge.
- Community electric vehicle charging station.
- Residential storage.
- Secure parking.
Pacific Gate San Diego HOA Fee
- The monthly HOA fee varies by residence, ranging between the $1,500’s and $1,600’s.
Pacific Gate San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.