SAPPHIRE TOWER SAN DIEGO
If you are interested in Sapphire Tower condos for sale in Downtown San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
Sapphire Tower San Diego Condos For Sale
Click on any of the following Sapphire Tower San Diego condos for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
About Sapphire Tower San Diego
Sapphire Tower is a luxury residential building with a unique architectural design, allowing for only a few residences per floor.
In fact, the top nine floors are designed as half-floor penthouses (with private elevator entry) and floors 8 – 23 feature just four residences per floor (which makes each a corner unit).
Sapphire Tower San Diego Location
Sapphire Tower is located in Downtown San Diego’s Columbia District, between West A Street and West B Street, only two blocks from the waterfront.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Address
1262 Kettner Blvd
San Diego, CA 92101.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Prices
- Sapphire Tower condos for sale typically range in price from $400,000 to $7 million dollars.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Features
- Completed in 2008.
- 32 floors.
- 97 luxury condo residences.
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- Balconies or terraces.
- 10 foot ceilings.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Floor Plans
- 505 sq. ft. to 5,186 sq. ft. of living space.
- Studios, 1 bdr, 2 bdr, 2 bdr + den.
- Floors 5 – 7 are the Cosmopolitan Series and are comprised of six residences per floor.
- Floors 8 – 23 are the Sapphire Series and are comprised of four residences per floor.
- Floors 24 – 32 are the Penthouse Series and are comprised of two residences per floor.
- Floor 33 is the La Jolla Penthouse and is the only residence on the floor.
- Each penthouse residence has their own private elevator lobby with direct access.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Amenities
- Outdoor deck with pool and jacuzzi.
- Spa and sauna.
- Fitness center.
- Outdoor BBQ’s.
- On site security guard.
- Community room for events or meetings.
- 13,000 sq. ft. of office space.
- 2,000 sq. ft. of retail space.
- Secured parking.
- Next door to Santa Fe Depot train station for easy commuting.
Sapphire Tower San Diego HOA Fee
- The monthly HOA fee varies by residence, ranging between $1,000 and $1,300.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other Columbia District Residential Buildings