THE GRANDE SAN DIEGO CONDOS FOR SALE
If you are interested in condos for sale in the Grande San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
View The Grande San Diego Condos For Sale
Click on any of the following condos for sale in The Grande San Diego to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2022, and we are on track to do even more in 2023!
Why do we share our commission? It’s quite simple. It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other top-ranked, luxury real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
About The Grande San Diego
The Grande North Tower and The Grande South Tower are identical in size and look.
The architects (Perkins & Company) designed the high-rises with an innovative triangular shape, which orients residences with a glass corner view of the city and of San Diego Bay.
The Grande San Diego Location
The Grande North and South Towers are located in Downtown San Diego’s Columbia District, between Pacific Highway and Kettner Blvd.
The Grande San Diego Addresses
1205 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101.
1199 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101.
The Grande San Diego Prices
- The Grande condos for sale in Downtown San Diego typically range in price from $550,000 to $3 million dollars.
The Grande San Diego Features
- Constructed in 2004 – 2005.
- Both towers are 39 floors.
- Each tower is comprised of 221 luxurious residences.
- Entertainment-sized balconies, patios or roof decks.
- 9 foot ceilings.
- Triple paned windows.
- Developed by Bosa.
The Grande San Diego Floor Plans
- 821 sq. ft. to 1,956 sq. ft. of living space.
- Townhomes, 1 bdr, 2 bdr, 2 bdr + den, 3 bdr condos and penthouses.
The Grande San Diego Amenities
- 80 foot outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi.
- Fitness room.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Outdoor BBQ area.
- Party room and lounge with full kitchen.
- Meeting room.
- Visitor’s suite
- Resident-only access to main entrances, parking garage, recreation and amenity areas with the use of a key fob.
- Individual storage lockers located in the parking area.
- Bicycle storage.
- Adjacent to Santa Fe Depot train station for easy commuter access.
- Secured underground parking.
The Grande San Diego Monthly HOA Fee
- The monthly HOA fee, which varies by residence, ranges between $950 and $1,200.
The Grande San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other Columbia District Residential Buildings