CONDOS FOR SALE IN CORTEZ HILL SAN DIEGO
If you are interested in condos for sale in Cortez Hill San Diego, and/or you would like to learn about this iconic downtown neighborhood, then you’ve come to the right place!
Search Condos For Sale In Cortez Hill San Diego
Click on any of the available condos for sale in Cortez Hill San Diego to reveal multiple full-size HD photos, complete listing information and an interactive map.
You can also save and share as many favorites as you like.
If you would like to search condos for sale in a specific Cortez Hill building, as well as learn about the building itself, the real estate market and our Buyer’s Refund, scroll further down the page.
Home Buyer Refund
We refund our buyer’s thousands of dollars at closing.
Why? Because it is the right thing to do!
Click below to learn more.
Cortez Hill San Diego
Cortez Hill is one of the oldest neighborhoods in downtown San Diego.
Named after the iconic El Cortez Hotel (now converted into condos), and comprised of 30 city blocks, the neighborhood represents the highest elevation in the area.
Cortez Hill is located north of the Core District, south of Bankers Hill, east of Little Italy and west of Balboa Park.
The neighborhood is bordered by Interstate 5 to the north, Ash Street/A Street to the south, 11th Avenue and Route 163 to the east and Front Street to the west.
Cortez Hill is a popular neighborhood for a number of reasons:
- Quietest part of downtown San Diego.
- Easiest access to freeways.
- Proximity to Balboa Park of any downtown neighborhood (0.5 mi.).
- Walking distance to Copley Symphony Hall and the Civic Theatre.
- Home to Tweet Street Park.
- The most affordable neighborhood in downtown San Diego.
Cortez Hill San Diego Real Estate
Cortez Hill San Diego real estate is comprised of 13 condo buildings.
Some buildings are older and focused more on affordability, while others are more luxurious newer builds.
- Condos for sale in Cortez Hill San Diego typically are priced between $250,000 and $2 million dollars.
- Residences offer 450 sq. ft. to 2,200 sq. ft. of living space and feature studios to 3 bedrooms.
- The monthly HOA fee varies by building.
In terms of taxes, the tax rate is approximately 1.23% on the net value of a property and there are no Mello Roos.
Cortez Hill San Diego Condo Buildings
Click on any of the Cortez Hill buildings below to see all available condos for sale and to learn more.