CORTEZ HILL CONDOS FOR SALE
If you are interested in Cortez Hill condos for sale in Downtown San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
View Cortez Hill Condos For Sale
Click on any of the following Cortez Hill San Diego condos for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
If you would like to view Cortez Hill condos for sale in a specific building (and also learn about the building itself), scroll further down the page.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
About Cortez Hill San Diego
Cortez Hill is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Downtown San Diego.
Named after the iconic El Cortez Hotel (now converted into condos), and comprised of 30 city blocks, the neighborhood represents the highest elevation in the area.
Cortez Hill is bordered by Interstate 5 to the north, Ash Street/A Street to the south, 11th Avenue and Route 163 to the east and Front Street to the west.
This is a popular neighborhood for a number of reasons:
- Quietest part of Downtown San Diego.
- Easiest access to freeways.
- Proximity to Balboa Park of any downtown neighborhood (0.5 mi.).
- Walking distance to Copley Symphony Hall and the Civic Theatre.
- Home to Tweet Street Park.
- The most affordable neighborhood in Downtown San Diego.
Cortez Hill San Diego Real Estate
Cortez Hill real estate is comprised of 13 condo buildings.
Some buildings here are older and focused more on affordability, while others are more luxurious newer builds.
- Cortez Hill condos for sale typically are priced between $315,000 and $2 million dollars.
- Residences offer 400 sq. ft. to 3,629 sq. ft. of living space and feature studios to 3 bedrooms.
- The monthly HOA fee varies by building.
- The tax rate is approximately 1.23% on the net value of a property and there are no Mello Roos.
Trust The Experience & Results Of Frank Grannis
I am a native San Diegan Realtor® with extensive Cortez Hill market and neighborhood expertise.
I also currently rank in the top 1% of all real estate agents in San Diego County in dollar volume.
Based on my consistent record of success, you can be confident that I will not only help you find the exact home that you are looking for, but you can also trust that I will do everything possible to ensure that your offer is the one that is accepted.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to schedule an appointment to see any of the Cortez Hill condos for sale or if you’d like to explore this Downtown San Diego neighborhood, feel free to contact me directly at
It would be my pleasure to serve you!