EL CORTEZ CONDOS FOR SALE
If you are interested in condos for sale at El Cortez in Downtown San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
View All Condos For Sale At El Cortez
Click on any of the following El Cortez condos for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2022, and we are on track to do even more in 2023!
Why do we share our commission? It’s quite simple. It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other top-ranked, luxury real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
About El Cortez San Diego
The El Cortez is one of San Diego’s most iconic landmarks.
Originally built in 1927 (it is downtown’s oldest building), the El Cortez is comprised of 15 floors and 85 condo residences.
Situated on the site of Ulysses S. Grant, Jr.’s former home, the building originally consisted of a hotel and apartments and was world famous for a number of reasons, including:
- The tallest building in San Diego for over 35 years.
- HUGE, 12 foot lettered neon red sign (which still remains).
- The world’s first outside glass elevator (no longer remains).
- The world’s first moving sidewalk (no longer remains).
The El Cortez is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the building has maintained the Spanish Revival architectural design elements that it is so well known for.
Perched high atop Cortez Hill and still enjoying great views, El Cortez offers homebuyers an opportunity to not only be a part of history but to also live affordably in Downtown San Diego.
El Cortez San Diego Location
El Cortez is situated between Ash Street and Beech Street and between Seventh Avenue and Eighth Avenue.
El Cortez San Diego Address
702 Ash Street.
San Diego, CA 92101.
El Cortez San Diego Features
- Converted to condos in 2004.
- 15 floors.
- 85 residences.
- 10,000 sq. ft. terrace.
El Cortez San Diego Floor Plans
- 625 sq. ft. to 3,629 sq. ft. of living space.
- 1 bdr, 2 bdr, 3 bdr.
El Cortez San Diego Amenities
- Fitness center.
- BBQ area.
- Sole Luna Cafe Italian restaurant is located on the ground floor.
- Secured underground parking.
El Cortez San Diego Prices
- El Cortez condos for sale typically range in price from $300,000 to $1.5 million dollars.
El Cortez San Diego HOA
- The monthly HOA fee varies by residence, ranging between the $600’s and $800’s.
El Cortez San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other Cortez Hill Residential Buildings