ALTA SAN DIEGO
If you are interested in Alta San Diego condos for sale in Downtown’s East Village neighborhood, then you’ve come to the right place!
Alta San Diego Condos For Sale
Click on any of the following Alta San Diego condos for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
About Alta San Diego
Alta is a class A residential and commercial building consisting of steel, concrete and glass.
Designed by Perkins & Company Architecture, and developed in 2007 by Anka Development, many residences in Alta enjoy excellent views that include San Diego Bay.
The building is only two blocks from the grassy Park at the Park (your dog will love you!) and Petco Park.
And when it comes time to eat, shop or partake in the East Village nightlife, everything is no further than a five minute walk.
Alta San Diego Location
Alta is located in Downtown San Diego’s East Village, on the edge of San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter, and is situated on the south side of Market Street between Sixth Avenue and Seventh Avenue.
Alta San Diego Address
575 Sixth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101.
Alta San Diego Features
- Completed in 2007.
- 21 floors.
- 179 residences.
- 11,000 sq. ft of retail space anchored by a CVS.
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- Large balconies.
- Below the 14th floor, ceiling height is 9 feet.
- 14th floor and above, ceiling heights are 10.6 feet.
Alta San Diego Floor Plans
- 482 to 1,227 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lofts, condos, studios, 1 bdr, 2 bdr, penthouse.
Alta San Diego Amenities
- Fitness center.
- BBQ area.
- Amenity room with wetbar, billards and tv.
- Secured underground parking.
Alta San Diego Price Range
- Alta condos for sale typically range in price from $375,000 to $1.2 million dollars.
Alta San Diego HOA Fee
- The monthly HOA fee varies by residence, ranging between the $500’s and $600’s.
Alta San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other East Village Residential Buildings
THE METROPOLITAN (top floors of the Omni Hotel)