ICON CONDOS FOR SALE
If you are interested in ICON condos for sale (lofts & townhomes too) in Downtown San Diego’s East Village, then you’ve come to the right place!
View All Condos For Sale In ICON
Click on any of the following ICON condos for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2022, and we are on track to do even more in 2023!
Why do we share our commission? It’s quite simple. It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other top-ranked, luxury real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
About ICON San Diego
Developed by Laconia Development in 2007, the ICON is actually comprised of four concrete buildings that take up an entire city block.
The ICON grew from the Carnation Factory that was a staple of the East Village community for many decades.
The design of the ICON incorporated the original Carnation Factory facade which also served to inspire the modular elements of the new buildings.
Design cues from the Carnation Factory’s industrial heritage also led to features such as exposed steel, concrete and duct work.
Many housing options are offered at Icon, including lofts, condos, townhomes and live/work units.
ICON San Diego Location
ICON is located in Downtown San Diego’s East Village, sitting between Petco Park and the San Diego Central Library, on the city block between J Street and K Street and between Tenth Avenue and 11th Avenue.
ICON San Diego Address
321 Tenth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101.
350 11th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101.
ICON San Diego Features
- Completed in 2007.
- 4 concrete buildings.
- Building one is 24 floors.
- Building two is 11 floors.
- Building three is 9 floors.
- Building four is 5 floors.
- 327 residences in total.
- 9 to 17 foot ceilings.
- Large covered terraces.
- Some live/work units.
- 16,000 sq. ft. of retail space.
ICON San Diego Floor Plans
- 603 to 1,966 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lofts, condos, townhomes, live/work units, 1 bdr, 2 bdr, 3bdr.
ICON San Diego Amenities
- 1,700 sq. ft. fitness center.
- Skybox rooftop viewing terrace featuring direct views into Petco Park.
- BBQ area.
- Community lounge with full kitchen.
- Community theatre room.
- Secured underground parking.
ICON San Diego Prices
- ICON condos for sale typically range in price from $400,000 to $1.3 million dollars.
ICON San Diego HOA Fee
- The monthly HOA fee varies by residence, ranging in the $600’s.
ICON San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other East Village Residential Buildings
THE METROPOLITAN (top floors of the Omni Hotel)