BREEZA SAN DIEGO
If you are interested in Breeza condos for sale in Downtown San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
Breeza Condos For Sale
Click on any of the following Breeza condos for sale in Downtown San Diego to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
Breeza Condos San Diego
Breeza is comprised of three buildings that are located in one of the best spots in all of Little Italy.
The 9 story main building sits facing Pacific Highway (enjoying unobstructed views of San Diego Bay) and consists of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos.
These residences can be found in both one and two-story configurations, with some enjoying expansive terraces ranging between 400 sq. ft and 2,000 sq. ft.
Additionally, the main building (the part looking towards Ash Street) is home to some commercial space.
The second Breeza building, situated on the north side facing Beech Street, consists of two-story townhomes that feature 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
The third Breeza building is the historic home of Parron Hall – Globe Mills (built in 1909 for the San Diego Globe Grain & Milling Co.), which was incorporated into the design, and is comprised of the amenity room, fitness center and commercial space.
Breeza was designed by John Perkins and Company, and developed in 2008 by Intergulf Development.
The Class A building, consisting of steel, concrete and glass, offers an awesome 8th floor terrace where residents enjoy unobstructed views over Waterfront Park!
Breeza San Diego Location
Breeza is located in Downtown San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood, between Ash Street and Beech Street, 0.2 miles from the waterfront.
Breeza San Diego Addresses
1431 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101.
825 West Beech Street
San Diego, CA 92101.
Breeza San Diego Prices
- Breeza condos for sale typically range in price between $450,000 and $2 million dollars.
Breeza San Diego Features
- Completed in 2008.
- Three buildings.
- Some terraces are 400 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq.ft. in size.
- Floor to ceiling windows in view residences.
- Some homes enjoy unobstructed views of San Diego Bay.
Breeza San Diego Floor Plans
- 1 bdr, 2 bdr, 2 bdr+den condos offer 615 sq. ft. to 2,150 sq. ft. of living space.
- 2 bdr townhomes offer 1,234 sq. ft. to 1,298 sq. ft. of living space.
Breeza San Diego Amenities
- Fitness center.
- Amenity room with full kitchen and lounge.
- Courtyard with BBQ areas.
- Rooftop terrace with unobstructed views of Waterfront Park and San Diego Bay.
- Secured underground parking.
Breeza San Diego HOA
- The Breeza HOA fee, which varies by residence, begins at approximately $650 a month.
Breeza San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other Little Italy Residential Buildings