DOMA SAN DIEGO
If you are interested in Doma condos and lofts for sale in Downtown San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place!
Doma Condos For Sale – Doma Lofts For Sale
Click on any of the following Doma condos and lofts for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
About Doma San Diego
Doma is a very popular nine story mid-rise building in Little Italy that is comprised of two separate structures.
The first structure is a contemporary design that is home to lofts that feature glass walls, high ceilings and exposed concrete.
The second structure is a european design, complete with a clock tower, that features street level townhomes.
Additionally, there are eight live/work retail units and one commercial unit.
Designed by Martinez + Cutri, and developed in 2003 by CityMark, Doma is in a great location, with some residences enjoying views of San Diego Bay.
Additionally, Doma is a mere seconds to some of the best restaurants in all of San Diego.
Doma San Diego Location
Doma is located on the corner of Fir Street and Kettner Blvd, 2 blocks from Waterfront Park and 3 blocks from San Diego Bay.
Doma San Diego Addresses
1750 Kettner Blvd
San Diego, CA 92101.
1780 Kettner Blvd
San Diego, CA 92101.
Doma San Diego Prices
- Doma condos and lofts for sale typically range in price from $550,000 to $1.3 million dollars.
Doma San Diego Features
- Completed in 2003.
- Two separate structures.
- 66 total lofts on 8 floors (1 and 2 story).
- Exposed concrete, glass walls and high ceilings.
- 55 condos on 4 floors (1 and 2 story).
- Street level townhome style residences with direct street entrance and patio.
- Live and work residences with store frontage on Kettner Blvd.
Doma San Diego Floor Plans
- 738 sq. ft. to 1,905 sq. ft. of living space.
Doma San Diego Amenities
- Roof-top entertainment sun deck with San Diego Bay views.
- Fitness center.
- Secure underground parking.
Doma San Diego HOA Fee
- The monthly HOA fee is in the $500 range (varies by residence).
Doma San Diego Pet Policy
- 2 pets allowed.
View Condos In Other Little Italy Residential Buildings