CONDOS FOR SALE MARINA DISTRICT SAN DIEGO
If you are interested in Marina District San Diego condos for sale, and/or you would like to get to know this beautiful downtown bayfront neighborhood, then you’ve come to the right place!
Search Condos For Sale Marina District San Diego
Click on any of the available Marina District San Diego condos for sale to reveal multiple full-size HD photos, complete listing information and an interactive map.
You can also save and share as many favorites as you like.
If you would like to search condos for sale in a specific Marina District building, as well as learn about the building itself, the real estate market and our Buyer’s Refund, scroll further down the page.
Home Buyer Refund
We refund our buyer’s thousands of dollars at closing.
Why? Because it is the right thing to do!
Click below to learn more.
Marina District San Diego
The Marina District often appeals to those who want to be around the action in downtown San Diego, rather than directly in the action.
The neighborhood may only be just blocks away from the hustle and bustle of the Gaslamp Quarter, but it is far enough for those who prefer a more relaxing feel to their downtown living.
Located along San Diego Bay, the Marina District is bordered to the north by the Columbia District, to the southwest by the San Diego Marina and to the east/southeast by the Gaslamp Quarter.
The Marina District is home to:
- Pantoja Park (San Diego’s oldest park).
- Seaport Village (waterfront shopping & dining).
- San Diego Convention Center.
- New Children’s Museum.
- San Diego Symphony’s Bayside Nights Concert Series.
- USS Midway Museum (most popular naval warship museum in the U.S).
- Headquarters (great restaurants & boutiques)
Marina District San Diego Real Estate
The Marina District offers a mix of mid-rises, high-rises, amenities and pricing.
- Condos for sale in Marina District San Diego typically are priced between $300,000 and $5.4 million dollars.
- Residences offer 530 sq. ft. to 4,600 sq. ft. of living space and feature studios to 4 bedrooms.
- The monthly HOA fee varies by community.
In terms of taxes, the tax rate is approximately 1.23% on the net value of a property and there are no Mello Roos.
Marina District San Diego Condo Buildings
Click on any of the Marina District buildings below to see all available condos for sale and to learn more.