RANCHO PACIFICA HOMES FOR SALE
If you are interested in Rancho Pacifica homes for sale, then you’ve come to the right place!
Rancho Pacifica Homes For Sale – View All
Click on any of the following Rancho Pacifica homes for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2021. And in 2022, we are on track to refund even more!
Why do we share our commission with our buyer’s? Quite simply, it’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agents give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
Rancho Pacifica Community
Rancho Pacifica is a 24 hour, guard-gated community that is comprised of 148 luxurious one and two-story custom homes.
The community is located at the very northern edge of Carmel Valley, 20 miles north of downtown San Diego and only 4 miles east of the beaches of Del Mar.
Rancho Pacifica is bordered by San Dieguito Road to the north, Pacific Highlands Ranch to the southeast and by Old El Camino Real Road to the west.
Many residences here enjoy sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, Surf Cup Sports Park (formerly the Polo Fields) and Gonzales Canyon.
Developed beginning in 2002, almost half of Rancho Pacifica’s 400 rolling acres are protected as open space, with mature pepper, pine, sycamore, oak and palm trees providing beauty and shade throughout the community.
Rancho Pacifica Real Estate
- Rancho Pacifica homes for sale typically range in price from $3 million to $10 million dollars.
- Rancho Pacifica homes for sale offer 4,650 sq. ft. to 12,657 sq. ft. of living space and feature 4 – 8 bedrooms.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 1.5 acres.
- The monthly HOA fee is $700.
- The tax rate is approximately 1.07% on the net value of a property.
- Mello Roos vary by residence but typically range between $2,500 to $5,000 per year.