MARCIEL TORREY HIGHLANDS
If you are interested in Marciel homes for sale in Torrey Highlands (just east of Carmel Valley), and/or you would like to learn more about this gated community, then you’ve come to the right place!
Marciel Homes For Sale In Torrey Highlands
Click on any Marciel homes for sale in Torrey Highlands to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
You can also save and share as many favorites as you like.
If you would like to learn about the community, real estate market, schools and our Buyer’s Refund, scroll further down the page.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2022, and we are on track to do even more in 2023!
Why do we share our commission? It’s quite simple. It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other top-ranked, luxury real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Marciel Torrey Highlands Community
Marciel is a gated community that is comprised of 41 two-story, single-family upscale homes.
Built by Davidson Homes between 2012 and 2013, the community is located immediately south of Carmel Valley Road and east of Torrey Del Mar Apartments.
In terms of accessibility, Marciel is within:
- 0.2 mi of Torrey Del Mar Plaza.
- 0.4 mi of Torrey Del Mar Neighborhood Park.
- 0.6 mi of Torrey Highlands Shopping Center.
- 1 mi of Route 56.
- 1.7 mi of all public schools.
- 4 mi of One Paseo and Del Mar Highlands Town Center.
- 4.5 mi of Interstate 5.
- 5.5 mi of the beaches of Del Mar.
- 5.7 mi of Interstate 15.
Marciel Torrey Highlands Real Estate
- Marciel homes for sale in Torrey Highlands typically range in price from $1.4 million to $1.7 million dollars.
- Residences offer 2,793 sq. ft. to 3,287 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 0.15 acres.
- Residences feature 4 – 6 bedrooms.
- The monthly HOA fee is $150.
In regard to taxes, the tax rate is approximately 1.03% on the net value of a property. In addition, there are Mello Roos (varies by home) of approximately $3,000 – $3,300 per year.
Children living within the community are served by the very well respected Poway Unified School District.
POWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
15250 AVENUE OF SCIENCE
SAN DIEGO, CA 92128
GREATSCHOOLS RANKING Willow Grove Elementary School
14727 Via Azul
San Diego, CA 92127
9/10 Black Mountain Middle School
9353 Oviedo St
San Diego, CA 92129
8/10 Westview High School
13500 Camino Del Sur
San Diego, CA 92129