PALMA REAL TORREY HIGHLANDS
If you are interested in Palma Real homes for sale in Torrey Highlands (just east of Carmel Valley), and/or you would like to learn more about this community, then you’ve come to the right place!
Palma Real Homes For Sale In Torrey Highlands
Click on any Palma Real homes for sale in Torrey Highlands to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
You can also save and share as many favorites as you like.
If you would like to learn about the community, real estate market, schools and our Buyer’s Refund, scroll further down the page.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Palma Real Torrey Highlands Community
Palma Real is comprised of 80 two-story, single-family homes.
Built by Barratt between 2001 and 2003, residences in the community consist of Spanish Mediterranean and Craftsman architectural designs.
Palma Real is located between Carmel Valley Road to the north and Route 56 to the south, with Torrey Del Mar Neighborhood Park (complete with a grassy area, walking loop, half-basketball court and picnic tables) only steps away.
The four streets within the community include McGonigle Terrace and portions of Kerry Lane, Heatherly Lane and Torrey Del Mar Drive.
In terms of accessibility, Palma Real is within:
- 50 ft of Torrey Hill Neighborhood Park.
- 1,000 ft of Torrey Del Mar Plaza.
- 1 mi of Route 56.
- 1.5 mi of The Village of Pacific Highlands Ranch.
- 2.1 mi of all public schools.
- 2.5 mi of Torrey Highlands Shopping Center.
- 4 mi of One Paseo and Del Mar Highlands Town Center.
- 4.5 mi of Interstate 5.
- 5.5 mi of the beaches of Del Mar.
- 6 mi of Interstate 15.
Palma Real Torrey Highlands Real Estate
- Palma Real homes for sale in Torrey Highlands typically range in price from $1.5 million to $2.3 million dollars.
- Residences offer 2,797 sq. ft. to 3,845 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 0.19 acres.
- Residences feature 3 – 6 bedrooms.
- The monthly HOA fee is $60.
In regard to taxes, the tax rate is approximately 1.03% on the net value of a property. In addition, there are Mello Roos of approximately $2,596 per year.
Children living within the community are served by the very well respected Poway Unified School District.
POWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
15250 AVENUE OF SCIENCE
SAN DIEGO, CA 92128
GREATSCHOOLS RANKING Willow Grove Elementary School
14727 Via Azul
San Diego, CA 92127
9/10 Black Mountain Middle School
9353 Oviedo St
San Diego, CA 92129
8/10 Westview High School
13500 Camino Del Sur
San Diego, CA 92129