DEL MAR TERRACE HOMES FOR SALE
If you are interested in Del Mar Terrace homes for sale, then you’ve come to the right place!
Del Mar Terrace Homes For Sale – View All
Click on any of the following Del Mar Terrace homes for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2021. And in 2022, we are on track to refund even more!
Why do we share our commission with our buyer’s? Quite simply, it’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agents give a single dollar back to their clients.
Del Mar Terrace Neighborhood
Del Mar Terrace homes for sale will be comprised of single-family detached houses, as well as condos and townhomes.
Many homes in the neighborhood enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Torrey Pines Reserve.
Del Mar Terrace is in a very accessible location:
- 5 minute walk to excellent restaurants and a coffee house.
- 10 minute walk to Torrey Pines State Beach.
- 3 minute drive to Interstate 5 and Route 56.
- 5 minute drive into the Village (“downtown” Del Mar).
The neighborhood is bordered by Carmel Valley Road to the south, Torrey Pines Terrace to the north, Portofino Drive to the east and by Camino Del Mar to the west.
Del Mar Terrace Real Estate
- Del Mar Terrace homes for sale are typically priced between $1.2 million and $6 million dollars.
- Single-family detached Del Mar Terrace homes for sale usually start in the $1.5 million dollar range.
- Residences offer 800 sq. ft. to 5,000 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 0.35 acres.
- Residences feature 2 – 6 bedrooms.
- Only the condo and townhome communities within the neighborhood are assessed a monthly HOA fee.
Del Mar Terrace Communities
Click on a link below to view Del Mar Terrace homes for sale in a specific community and to learn more more.
Built in 1979
Built in 1975
VIA APRILIA VINE
Built in 1972
Del Mar Terrace Schools
Children living within the neighborhood are served by the following schools.
DEL MAR UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT
225 Ninth St
Del Mar CA 92014
GREAT SCHOOLS RANKING Del Mar Heights Elementary School
13555 Boquita Dr
Del Mar, CA 92014
9/10 SAN DIEGUITO UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
710 Encinitas Blvd
Encinitas, CA 92024
Earl Warren Middle School
155 Stevens St
Solana Beach, CA 92075
9/10 Torrey Pines High School
3710 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130