ESCONDIDO HOMES FOR SALE
If you are interested in Escondido homes for sale, then you’ve come to the right place!
Escondido Homes For Sale – View All
Click on any of the following Escondido homes for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Escondido is located in North San Diego County, 30 miles northeast of Downtown and 15 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
Home to the 92025, 92026, 92027 and 92029 zip codes, the city spans approximately 37 square miles and is bisected by Interstate 15 (north/south) and Route 78 (east/west).
Escondido is known for:
- Major attractions (San Diego Zoo Safari Park & Palomar Observatory).
- Culture (California Center for the Arts).
- Outdoor recreation (Daley Ranch, as well as multiple lakes, golf courses & trails).
- Historic downtown.
- Wineries & tasting rooms.
Escondido Real Estate
Escondido real estate is varied, offering everything from single-family detached homes to condos and townhouses to gated luxury estates and horse properties.
Also, because of the rolling hills and mountains, some homes here enjoy magnificent views (even to the Pacific Ocean!).
- Escondido homes for sale are typically priced between $300,000 and $28 million dollars.
- Single-family detached Escondido homes for sale usually start around $500,000 dollars.
- Residences offer 480 sq. ft. to 23,787 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 290 acres.
- Residences feature 1 – 11 bedrooms.
Children PK through 8th grade are served by the Escondido Union School District.
Children 9th through 12th grade are served by the Escondido Union High School District.