POINT LOMA HOMES FOR SALE
If you are interested in Point Loma homes for sale, then you’ve come to the right place!
Point Loma Homes For Sale – View All
Click on any of the Point Loma homes for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
If you would like to search Point Loma homes for sale in a specific neighborhood or community, scroll further down the page.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis has refunded over $100,000 to buyers so far in 2021!
It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
About Point Loma
Point Loma is one of the most beautiful seaside towns in California and one of the most coveted places to live in all of San Diego County.
First discovered in 1542 (yes, 1542!), Point Loma is known for its:
- Stunning views of Downtown San Diego, San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- World famous nautical community.
- Military installations.
- Four national landmarks.
Point Loma Real Estate
Point Loma real estate consists of expansive beachfront and bayfront estates, beautiful hillside residences with forever panoramic views and traditionally sized single-family homes, as well as condos and townhouses.
Also, a wonderful perk of living in Point Loma is that no matter where you are, you are never further than one mile from the waters of the Pacific Ocean or San Diego Bay!
- Point Loma homes for sale typically are priced between $325,000 and $25 million dollars.
- Single-family, detached Point Loma homes for sale usually start in the $1 million dollar range.
- Residences offer 267 sq. ft. to 18,500 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 2 acres.
- Residences feature 1 – 11 bedrooms.
Point Loma Neighborhoods
Click a link below to search Point Loma homes for sale in a specific neighborhood and to learn more.