ROSEVILLE POINT LOMA HOMES FOR SALE
If you are interested in homes for sale in Roseville Point Loma, then you’ve come to the right place!
View All Homes For Sale In Roseville Point Loma
Click on any of the Roseville homes for sale to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2022, and we are on track to do even more in 2023!
Why do we share our commission? It’s quite simple. It’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other top-ranked, luxury real estate agent’s give a single dollar back to their clients.
Learn about our refund and see how much you’ll save
About Roseville Point Loma
Roseville is the oldest settled neighborhood in Point Loma, having been established in 1869.
In fact, for a short time after its development, Roseville acted as its own city, apart from San Diego.
Some locals still refer to the neighborhood as “Tunaville” as this was the area where many fisherman lived when San Diego was the “tuna capital of the world”.
Roseville encompasses The Village, America’s Cup Harbor and Shelter Island.
The neighborhood is bordered by Talbot Street, San Diego Bay and Nimitz Blvd.
Popular attractions within Roseville include:
- Cabrillo Recreation Center.
- Humphrey’s Concerts By The Bay (intimate outdoor music venue with national acts).
- Shoreline Park (one mile stretch of land featuring panoramic views of San Diego Bay and downtown).
- “Festa” (yearly Festa do Espirito Santo religious festival and parade).
- Silver Gate Yacht Club.
Roseville Point Loma Real Estate
Real estate in the Roseville neighborhood consists of single-family detached homes (many are one-story), condos and townhouses.
- Roseville homes for sale are typically priced between $600,000 and $3.6 million dollars.
- Single-family detached homes for sale in Roseville Point Loma usually start around $1 million dollars.
- Residences offer 539 sq. ft. to 7,925 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 0.78 acres.
- Residences feature 1 – 6 bedrooms.
Roseville Point Loma Schools
Children living in the neighborhood are served by the San Diego Unified School District.
SAN DIEGO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
4100 Normal Street
San Diego, CA 92103
GREATSCHOOLS RANKING Cabrillo Elementary School
3120 Talbot St
San Diego, CA 92106
6/10 Correia Middle School
4302 Valeta St
San Diego, CA 92107
6/10 Dana Middle School
1775 Chatsworth Blvd
San Diego, CA 92106
7/10 Point Loma High School
2335 Chatsworth Blvd
San Diego, CA, 92106
Explore Other Point Loma Neighborhoods
Click to view all Point Loma Homes For Sale.
Click below to view homes for sale in a specifc Point Loma neighborhood.
Fleetridge La Playa Liberty Station Loma Portal Roseville Sunset Cliffs Wooded Area