THE CROSBY RANCHO SANTA FE HOMES FOR SALE
If you are interested in The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale, then you’ve come to the right place!
The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe Homes For Sale – View All
Click on any of The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale below to view multiple full-size photos, complete listing information, virtual tours, interactive maps and more.
The Frank Grannis Home Buyer Refund
Frank Grannis refunded over $100,000 to buyers in 2021. And in 2022, we are on track to refund even more!
Why do we share our commission with our buyer’s? Quite simply, it’s our way of saying thank you to our clients for putting their trust in us as their real estate agent.
In comparison, very few (if any) other full-service real estate agents give a single dollar back to their clients.
About The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe
The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe is an exclusive, 24 hour guard-gated, master-planned golf community that is comprised of 70 villas, 281 semi-custom homes and 70 custom builds.
Developed in the early 2000’s, and situated on 722 acres (200 acres are preserved open space), the community is named after legendary singer and actor Bing Crosby, who was an original home owner when Rancho Santa Fe was first developed.
In fact, the names of the streets reflect the titles of Bing’s songs and movies.
The architectural style of The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe was greatly influenced by Lillian Rice and the Spanish Colonial Revival style that she made so popular in the area.
In addition to luxurious residences, the community also features wonderful sports facilities.
The Crosby Club consists of the following:
- 18-hole championship golf course (6,812 yard, par-72).
- Clubhouse (44,000 sq. ft.).
- Tennis & Pickleball (3 lighted tennis courts & 4 lighted pickleball courts).
- Swimming (Junior Olympic-sized, saltwater).
- Fitness Center.
The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe, located 2 miles east of The Village of Rancho Santa Fe and 5 miles west of Interstate 15, is bordered by Del Dios Highway to the north and by Santa Fe Hills to the south.
The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate
- The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale typically range in price from $1.9 million to $6 million dollars.
- The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale offer 2,903 sq. ft. to 9,420 sq. ft. of living space.
- Lot sizes can be as large as 1.6 acres.
- Residences feature 2 – 7 bedrooms.
- Many residences enjoy golf course and hillside views.
- The Crosby HOA fee is $530 per month.
- The tax rate is approximately 1.06% on the net value of a property.
The Crosby Rancho Santa Fe Schools
Children living within the community are served by the Solana Beach Elementary School District and the San Dieguito Union High School District
SOLANA BEACH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
309 N Rios Ave
Solana Beach, CA 92075
GREATSCHOOLS RANKING Solana Santa Fe Elementary School
6570 El Apajo
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
9/10 SAN DIEGUITO UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
710 Encinitas Blvd
Encinitas, CA 92024
Earl Warren Middle School
155 Stevens Ave
Solana Beach, CA 92075
9/10 Torrey Pines High School
3710 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130